·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
835 Posts
Super cool.

Mine is ordered and should be here tomorrow or Saturday. Woo!

·
Registered
136 Posts
I like mine it fills in that gap between the gauge cluster and headlights like it should have been there all along. My only complaint would be its tough to get my big hands with gloves on in their to stick the key in. I zip tied my wires out of the way and it helped quite a bit.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I like mine it fills in that gap between the gauge cluster and headlights like it should have been there all along. My only complaint would be its tough to get my big hands with gloves on in their to stick the key in. I zip tied my wires out of the way and it helped quite a bit.
Good thing I have these tiny Korean hands. I usually leave the key in the ignition anyway. :p

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The main reason I did because I don't feel like having a collection of bugs in all the wires as my daughter would say Ewwwww ha ha :laughing4::laughing4:

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
124 Posts
I picked one up at the dealer the day I brought it home. They look sweet and really clean up the front. I can actually get behind it and get the wind off my chest in a pinch- if I don't mind looking stupid.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I can't install mine, my local dealer has the last one I'm stick and I'm having hard time lining it up. Any videos?

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I can't install mine, my local dealer has the last one I'm stick and I'm having hard time lining it up. Any videos?
Momo-the brackets that come with it are location and direction specific-they will only work in one direction. If all else fails, loose mount them to the screen and test fit it to the bike, then if they don't line up, flip them over or reverse them and check again. The directions that come with it are kinda vague...

·
Registered
190 Posts
I laughed because I had to attempt to install 3 times before I finally got it right. I would think I have it, everything looks right get one side on and then be like what the hell is going on? 3rd time was a charm for me.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I laughed because I had to attempt to install 3 times before I finally got it right. I would think I have it, everything looks right get one side on and then be like what the hell is going on? 3rd time was a charm for me.
Lol, same exact thing I did, took me 3 times, I guess the third time is a charm like they say, the freaking tail tidy is PITA to install. Would never do it again.

Ride safe every one :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
What effect did it have on wind noise/turbulence? And how tall are you?

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
It provides very little if any wind protection. It may move the flow up a bit, but overall, it's more of a cosmetic enhancement than a functional one. As far as noise, there's no wind whistle or aero disturbance, at least up to 125 indicated. Looks cool on the bike, though...

·
Registered
11 Posts
So you're still in clean air. Cool beans :)

I'm a supermoto and dual sport guy, so I don't care much about wind "protection."

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Jon-yeah, definitely still get that clean air wind blast, which is why I bought a naked bike in the first place. I personally love the way it looks on the bike-fits perfect with the lines of the front end and finishes off what, to me, always looked like something was missing. If I wanted wind and weather protection, I would have bought a Touring Bike...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts