Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, guys! I'm new to the forum. Just wanted to share some pictures and info on my MT-09.

I bought my 2014 MT-09 unused in 2016. It's with the Blazing Orange color, which I think wasn't sold in the States so it should be a rarer sight on this forum. I shall call it MT-09 because I'm from Finland, even though this is an FZ-09 forum. It's the same bike nevertheless. I've done about 14 000 miles on it, no problems so far. The bike shreds through dem back tires though! It has been by far the most fun motorcycle I've ever had despite it's flaws. The stock suspension is quite unsettling if you push the bike hard, but it's absolutely fine on the roads and speed limits we have here. I had an MT-07 previously, and several smaller bikes earlier on in my life. I'd love to own an MT-10SP at some point, though right now it's financially impossible for me.

Onto the mod list:

-Yoshimura USA R-77 Stainless steel/carbon end full exhaust system with Woolich Racing ECU flash
-Yamaha Genuine Accessory (YGA) tail tidy
-YGA radiator side covers + random front radiator cover
-Ermax black/orange rear seat cover
-Gen-X dark smoke screen
-LSL tail light replacement
-YGA front air intake grills
-Puig Racing gold grips and bar ends
-Golden front and rear brake fluid caps + fuel cap bolts

Possibly wrapping the bike with some custom graphics at some point and getting LED indicators. Bike was measured stock 111,37 hp / 59 ft lb at the rear wheel. With Yoshi exhaust (baffle in) and Woolich tune 115,15 hp / 66,4 ft lb at the rear wheel (converted from Nm).

Some pictures from "nightless nights" of Finland. The sun never sets during the summer, these pictures were taken roughly at midnight local time. Doesn't get any darker than this in the summer.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Blazing Orange was also a very popular color in the USA ...here is my 2014 waiting for its new owner the day I sold it...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Blazing Orange was also a very popular color in the USA ...here is my 2014 waiting for its new owner the day I sold it...

Oh, I thought all of the FZ-09s came with different color schemes than MT-09s. Well at least from 2015-2016 models to this day. We don't have any of the colors that you have for the new FZ-09. Can't see your picture for some reason...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts