Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, I'm Jeff from the Bay Area, CA. I live in Sacramento, CA just about 2 hours north east. Just picked up my '14 FZ-09 about two weeks ago and I'm having a blast. I've been riding motorcycles for almost 12 years now and this bike has given me the biggest smile thus far. Haven't done anything to the bike yet except stiffen up the stock suspension (which made a huge difference). I weigh in at about 170lbs with full gear so stock suspension will work for me for the time being. I will eventually want to get a GP fork and Penske shock setup in the near future. Cheers!

Jeff

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Supermoto

·
Registered
28 Posts
Welcome fellow Sacramento friend!

I'm real new here too (just picked up my bike last week) but so far, there is a ton of info on this site.

Where did you end up picking your bike up from?

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Welcome to the addiction. Down the highway from you in Fairfield. "See you around"

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome fellow Sacramento friend!

I'm real new here too (just picked up my bike last week) but so far, there is a ton of info on this site.

Where did you end up picking your bike up from?
I got it from PCP Motorsports in Sacramento.

Hey there:

I'm in Crockett and I've seen your posts on barf too. Welcome.

Daniel
Great to see a fellow BARFer on here!

·
Super Moderator
5,762 Posts
A big welcome to both of the new guys. The FZ is definitely a bike will cause addiction issues.....I can't seem to get enough of riding mine too.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Im in San Jose. Welcome! If you need any help or want to try stuff lrt me know. I have made many mods to my fz09.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Woot woot!! Another bay area man here. Welcome to the boards G. How wonderful would it be to organize a Norcal FZ run fo the fun? Im here in Richmond.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts