Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Like the title says I have the following for sale from my 2014 FZ-09:

- barely used brand new full stock exhaust: $200.00 obo...will not ship this item

-M4 carbon fiber slip on. the muffler and pipe are in very good condition but at the very end of the pipe i used exhaust tape to seal it completely so some of the glue melted on there: $200 obo plus shipping: SOLD!

- EJK Fuel Controller with M4 settings programed: $150.00 obo plus shipping

Im located in orlando, FL and i would be willing to meet a reasonable distance to make a sale. I have pics of everything on my phone so its way easier for me just to text you pics of things then post them on here...all items are in excellent condition aside from the glue stain on the end of the m4 pipe. phone # seven eight six- 390-2586. I will only take papal or cash as payment.

I work nights so feel free to text me whenever you can, If i don't respond immediately I'm either sleeping or busy and ill get back to you soon

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
14 Posts
Pmed on EJK

Like the title says I have the following for sale from my 2014 FZ-09:

- barely used brand new full stock exhaust: $200.00 obo...will not ship this item

-M4 carbon fiber slip on. the muffler and pipe are in very good condition but at the very end of the pipe i used exhaust tape to seal it completely so some of the glue melted on there: $200 obo plus shipping

- EJK Fuel Controller with M4 settings programed: $150.00 obo plus shipping

Im located in orlando, FL and i would be willing to meet a reasonable distance to make a sale. I have pics of everything on my phone so its way easier for me just to text you pics of things then post them on here...all items are in excellent condition aside from the glue stain on the end of the m4 pipe. phone # seven eight six- 390-2586. I will only take papal or cash as payment.

I work nights so feel free to text me whenever you can, If i don't respond immediately I'm either sleeping or busy and ill get back to you soon

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
107 Posts
I will take the M4. PM sent.

Reactions: marthy
1 - 8 of 8 Posts