Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all, as a new sponsor here I would like to introduce myself and our company Fuel Moto. We are based out of Little Chute, WI and have specialized in EFI tuning and exhaust components for over 15 years, we also manufacture exhaust systems under several brands at our second production & R&D facility in Anaheim, CA. We have multiple chassis dyno’s and a R&D test fleet of about a dozen bikes that rotates between various makes/models. (we do own a FZ-09). This allows us to not only test each bike individually; we also test a wide range of products and develop EFI maps in-house.

We currently offer an assortment of ECU flash services and Power Commander V maps for the FZ-09, and we are developing a new exhaust system for the FZ-09 that will be available later this year. In the near future I will post an assortment of FZ-09 charts in various forms. If anyone has any questions they are welcome to contact us at 920-423-3309 and feel free to check out our website at Fuel Moto - Motorcycle EFI Tuning, Exhaust Components & Performance Components

Thank you, Jamie Long - Fuel Moto

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Can't wait to ride up after Sturgis!! Looking forward to your exhaust info. Maybe we'll even see you in SD......

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome to the forum! You just gave me an excuse for a longer than usual ride north! I'll have to checkout your website first.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Good times up at Fuel Moto this weekend. Jamie is busy at work data logging and building tunes using (3) exhausts and (3) separate ECU's. Two FZ's are getting a LOT of dyno time. Looking forward to getting my reflashed ECU back next week and letting it rip. Jamie will be posting up results in the near future along with info re: his E-Series exhaust. Give him a call with any questions you might have. This guy has a wealth of tuning experience. Stay tuned :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Good times up at Fuel Moto this weekend. Jamie is busy at work data logging and building tunes using (3) exhausts and (3) separate ECU's. Two FZ's are getting a LOT of dyno time. Looking forward to getting my reflashed ECU back next week and letting it rip. Jamie will be posting up results in the near future along with info re: his E-Series exhaust. Give him a call with any questions you might have. This guy has a wealth of tuning experience. Stay tuned :)
I've always used Fuel Moto for my Harleys, flashing with a PowerVision. Who is flashing your FZ? I thought Jamie was just using powercommanders.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Testing complete and my ECU is heading back to me. Stay tuned for some very cool info direct from the tuner himself ! :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've always used Fuel Moto for my Harleys, flashing with a PowerVision. Who is flashing your FZ? I thought Jamie was just using powercommanders.
I have tuned with nearly every motorcycle tuning platform available and have extensive experience with flash tuning, definitions, and advanced tuning strategies. I started tuning on a Dynojet dyno's in 1996. Fuel Moto currently owns an assortment of test bikes and we are going to semi-specialize in Yamaha triples on the metric side of things. We currently own an FZ-09, a YXZ1000 side by side, and a Sidewinder snowmobile, I really like the Yamaha 3 cylinders and we have been testing & tuning on them extensively.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts