·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reactions: ak_rr

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hope to see other angle, so far the look doesn't seems to fit well to that bike. It look like a racer seat cowl they fit on there.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hope to see other angle, so far the look doesn't seems to fit well to that bike. It look like a racer seat cowl they fit on there.
I agree.. Little "boxie" but I'm not sure yet.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
i like it better than the other one buti can't believe how much these damn things cost for a piece of plastic. how much beer do i have to give someone on here to fab one for cheaper?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i like it better than the other one buti can't believe how much these damn things cost for a piece of plastic. how much beer do i have to give someone on here to fab one for cheaper?
Ya I don't understand where Yamaha gets off asking 250 for a seat thong..

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Ya I don't understand where Yamaha gets off asking 250 for a seat thong..
it is absurd, but if you look at the bmw rninet that just came out - i think the "cafe racer" back end for that back is over $400. it looks sweet but not for that - but i guess if you're willing to be ripped off on buying a bike that's slower than the s1000r but more expensive, you probably don't care.

I'm getting a tail bag so and i thikn that passenger seat is a better mounting surface. I wish more bellypan alternatives were out - the few i've seen suck.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's insane.. The current belly pans need to be closed in the middle.. right now they're more like exhaust fairings

·
Registered
3,842 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Couple people were asking about a larger rear hugger, they also have 6 different color combos available - bit pricey too.

Also showing three different size windscreens for the FZ09, again only little picture of each one.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Couple people were asking about a larger rear hugger, they also have 6 different color combos available - bit pricey too.

Also showing three different size windscreens for the FZ09, again only little picture of each one.

These guys have multiple pieces in the works.. A lot of it looks like ermax.. They mention a solo cowl but no pictures yet.. They do have fender and hugger extensions that look pretty good if your lookin for that.. They at least "flow" with the factory parts.. Pyramid Plastics Online - Yamaha MT09 FZ09 Accessories by Pyramid Plastics

·
Registered
835 Posts
Let me know if you decide to buy this! It looks like it's a clip-on cowl and I'd worry about the quality of the plastics. :(

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I like it better than the Ermax one, but it's not blowing my skirt up enough to part with that much $$.

I like the other mock ups on the Pyramid Plastics website, so I'll wait and see what they come up with.

·
Registered
156 Posts
a few years back i bought a powerbronze hugger. i forget which bike it was for but the quality was outstanding back then.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
a few years back i bought a powerbronze hugger. i forget which bike it was for but the quality was outstanding back then.
Good to hear you've had experience with them.. I'm trying to get them to send more pictures..

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
I ordered one, and plan on getting a custom red paint accents on it. Thanks for the tip. I never wrapped my arms around the Ermax.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I ordered one, and plan on getting a custom red paint accents on it. Thanks for the tip. I never wrapped my arms around the Ermax.
Excellent! Look forward to hearing your thoughts on it and seeing better pictures.. I agree they tried a little to hard on the ermax, it's just not right.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts