Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looks the same. minor improvements. i guess they updated to the Snell 2020 certification.

·
Registered
53 Posts
It's actually very different from the 1200's ive gotten my hands on a prototype. pretty nice improvements. definitely a solid upgrade over the RF1200

·
Registered
347 Posts
I might buy this. Gonna wait for some reviews.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
347 Posts
Yep, bought it. Will have this sucker in hand... rather... on head this Friaaayyyyy!

·
Registered
53 Posts
I've sold of few rf1400's now, and given it a proper weekend test and its a solid improvement over the rf1200. get them while you can. graphic models are relasing soon.

·
Registered
347 Posts
F'in FedEx has apparently decided to stall my helmet 2 hours away from me. It hasn't moved in 2 days. FML!!!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Finally got mine in yesterday. FedEx sucks.

Anyway, it fits rather snug and precise. I like it. Now just have to wait for some warmer rideable weather to actually test ride the damned thing.

Reactions: scotts09

·
Registered
347 Posts
Looks alot like my RF1200
Looks wise, yes. Minor improvements, from what I've read, over the RF-1200. I don't have it so, logical to buy the minor improved RF-1400.

Reactions: scotts09

·
Registered
53 Posts
There are actually larger changes, between the RF-1200 and RF-1400 than what you can see. the bigger changes is, larger chin vent, larger, vent on the center/top and a center lock visor. but the shell has been entirely changed, which lowers drag and lift, and has a much snugger fit around the neck. having ridden in both, the 1400 makes a bigger difference than you'd think. but thats just my 2 cents.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts