Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a pair of turn signals from Spook and then my Lady gave me four new Rizoma Zero 11. I had to make my own mounting plates and I really like the outcome. DNFDOUG posted on the forum a source for wiring two wire signals to three wire bikes. It works great. THANKS DOUG. The mounting plates are made of Plexiglas inside and out and could be used to mount most any signal.
If five orders of a pair at ten dollars a corner were ordered, I'd make them.

Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Auto part Vehicle Tire Car Engine Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive exterior Motorcycle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Auto part Automotive lighting Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Supermoto

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Looks great. I used Rizoma adapters for an FZ8, worked like a champ. The signals look great. I like my LightTech tiny, and I mean tiny blinkers. Running lights are built in and they have top side lighting built in. Also, my Zeta handguard LED strips are wired in.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Looks great. I used Rizoma adapters for an FZ8, worked like a champ. The signals look great. I like my LightTech tiny, and I mean tiny blinkers. Running lights are built in and they have top side lighting built in. Also, my Zeta handguard LED strips are wired in.

Any way I can get a pic installed in the daytime?

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Sure. It is going to be Sunday before I can get a daytime shot. I will post a garage shot with lights on tonight, though.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I almost bought them, but I went another route. They don't look very bright; how do they look in person?

I really like mine. They are bright. I was browsing on line and casually said to my Lady I liked those and she bought them. They are smaller than I expected. I did not check the measurements I was just looking. As it turned out I like them just as they are. Thanks jasb72 and DFNDOUG: I didn't know they sold adapters that would fit an FZ-09. I see the MT-09 listed for $12.50 a pair (4 pieces) . I may just buy those. They look better than what I made.
:color::cool:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts