Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started riding this year and picked up a practically brand new 2017 FZ09 back in May. Totally addicted to both the bike and to modding it.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Welcome aboard. How about some pics?

Reactions: shamrock

·
Premium Member
2,482 Posts
I posted some pictures on my original post! Are they not showing up for you?
Welcome to the forum but please be advised the photo loading system around here has been horrible ever since they started using "the cloud" a few months ago.
I don't know why they don't use whatever host the Adventure Rider forum uses.

Reactions: Tigershark

·
Registered
27 Posts
Very pretty color congrats. I got a question for ya, with the rearsets can you flip the upper shift clamp to reverse/gp the shift pattern? If the QS is too short/long? I been curious about this, thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Very pretty color congrats. I got a question for ya, with the rearsets can you flip the upper shift clamp to reverse/gp the shift pattern? If the QS is too short/long? I been curious about this, thanks
From what I could see, it should work fine. However, the shift lever would be raised slightly making it uncomfortable to shift.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I like your plate bracket. Is it custom or aftermarket? From what I can tell, it looks like it still has a light for the plate, is that correct?
Looks like MotoSouth's fender eliminator mod. I did the same to my bike. TST sells a license plate light that works well - it's in the video.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I like your plate bracket. Is it custom or aftermarket? From what I can tell, it looks like it still has a light for the plate, is that correct?
Just a custom piece of metal cut out. I got it pre-cut for $10 from a local metal supermarket and I spray painted it with some stuff I had laying around.
I have the TST industries light which is VERY bright, making it extremely useful during the night time.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts