Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
June 8th
I'm needing to buy a used stock seat in any condition.
PM me if you have one to sell.
Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
My saddle man seat should show up this week. Once it does I'll have no use for my stock seat. My bike has less than 2k miles on it, the seat is in like new condition

Reactions: Jkaiser93

·
Super Moderator
4,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My saddle man seat should show up this week. Once it does I'll have no use for my stock seat. My bike has less than 2k miles on it, the seat is in like new condition
OG, I'll take it if we can come to an agreement. Which Saddleman did you order?

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
It's an OEM seat, so it's worth pennies, and the person who owns it, doesn't need it, because they hate it... If a few guys gave them away and it kept going and they kept getting passed around, it would be a great service.

·
Super Moderator
4,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
It's an OEM seat, so it's worth pennies, and the person who owns it, doesn't need it, because they hate it...
That's pretty funny !!! I'll wait to see what OG has to say. Honestly, I want the OEM plank to see if my upholstery shop can give me more leg room without it being completely dorky.

·
Registered
156 Posts
bought a sport had a problem with it and returned it now have a tech seat on the way. not trying to get rich here off the stock seat but that thing will cost money to ship as its a pretty big box. pm me with any offers i also have a powerbronze seat cowl on the seat so lemme know if anyone needs that. 700 miles on my bike.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Yes.. A free rotating oem seats moving around the community while people send their seats out to get customed so their bike can still be ridden would be an amazing thing.

Obviously not to new members with 2 posts, but people often seen around forum who seem decent enough.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts