Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new rage cycles is a company that does a lot of custom led, wheel lighting, as well as fender eliminator kits. the first week of march my bike will be going to them and they will be developing a fender eliminator that will give a very clean and flush look, including blinkers, and a license plate bracket. I have seen their work on other bikes in person and it is great, very bright and looks amazing. they will also be doing something with my front blinkers. I will post pictures as soon as its done. to get an idea of the kind of styling check out newragecycles.com, specifically the ducati fender eliminators is the direction of styling that they are going for the fz09. I posted it now because I know there isn't a lot of kits out there and one thing is for sure that the fz09s a** is ugly stock! I talked to the owner of the company and some of the ideas he was showing me were great so im pumped to see it.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Meh, already good looking fender.eliminators out there.
Same old crap.

There needs to be an economy fender eliminator kit.

·
Registered
221 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's done! The fender eliminator is on my bike for a few weeks now and I love it. It looks so clean and flush and functions amazing. I will post more pics, and the links to it when it is live on their sight, but here's a pic or two for now. New rage cycles did a great job. image.jpg . image.jpg image.jpg . image.jpg . Newragecycles.com

·
Registered
44 Posts
We can still tell you're from New York!
I don't know, it's kinda weird looking with the different color bands, but to each his own.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts