Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Vendor
3,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

If you’re anything like us, you probably have a hard time remembering what you ate for breakfast or wore to work today. If you’ve ever been in your garage and reached for your shop manual or smartphone to look up the torque spec on your axles, fret not — we have something that will help you! This contains most of the pertinent information you’ll need to conduct basic maintenance on your 2014+ FZ-09 or 2015 FJ-09, so you’ll never need to look the information up again.

This decal is made of a high quality vinyl with a high tack adhesive backing and is sized to fit on the under tray or wherever else works for you. As always, made in the USA.

14+ FZ-09 / FJ-09 Maintenance Spec Decal | StoltecMoto

·
Registered
1,386 Posts

If you’re anything like us, you probably have a hard time remembering what you ate for breakfast or wore to work today. If you’ve ever been in your garage and reached for your shop manual or smartphone to look up the torque spec on your axles, fret not — we have something that will help you! This contains most of the pertinent information you’ll need to conduct basic maintenance on your 2014+ FZ-09 or 2015 FJ-09, so you’ll never need to look the information up again.

This decal is made of a high quality vinyl with a high tack adhesive backing and is sized to fit on the under tray or wherever else works for you. As always, made in the USA.

14+ FZ-09 / FJ-09 Maintenance Spec Decal | StoltecMoto
Nick, super helpful as always. I can't think of one person who has contributed more and done more to advance our collective knowledge of this bike. Much Mahalo's, and good to have you back in the game...

·
Vendor
870 Posts
Nice. I might drop a few of those items (pinch bolt, drain plug, spark gap) and put in oil filter SKU and aftermarket cross ref, chain slack, and triple tree fork bolts (upper and lower) and spark plug model.

Man, that rear axle is that tight? Anything over 65 seems excessive to me.

·
Vendor
3,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
awesome so in a few weeks when i order stuff do i need a promo code or anything? :headbang:
No need for a promo code =)

Nick, super helpful as always. I can't think of one person who has contributed more and done more to advance our collective knowledge of this bike. Much Mahalo's, and good to have you back in the game...
Thanks! Much appreciated.

Nice. I might drop a few of those items (pinch bolt, drain plug, spark gap) and put in oil filter SKU and aftermarket cross ref, chain slack, and triple tree fork bolts (upper and lower) and spark plug model.

Man, that rear axle is that tight? Anything over 65 seems excessive to me.
I felt most people have an easy enough time picking up the parts they need and don't want to be on the hook when a supplier changes their part number. I picked the pieces of information I always grab my manual for.

Personally? I think the rear axle is too tight, but that is Yamaha's spec. I use a dab of anti-seize and run about 76 lb-ft, but I'm not putting that into print.

·
Registered
4,294 Posts
"Personally? I think the rear axle is too tight, but that is Yamaha's spec. I use a dab of anti-seize and run about 76 lb-ft, but I'm not putting that into print."

You just did ;-)

Seriously, great decal. Good job.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts