Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took our timing getting this kit right, but it's finally here!

The unique Stoltec Moto Fork Piston kit is complete with the following:

1. 20 mm compression piston w/ custom shim stack
  2. 20 mm rebound piston w/ custom shim stack
  3. 8 degree needles to provide better laminar flow characteristics through the piston bleed and increased adjustability
  4. Proper drill bit for cartridge discharge port modification
  5. Fork oil
  6. Copper crush washers (not shown)
  7. The market’s only true drop-in fork springs (optional)

You’ll gain increased low-speed rebound/compression damping without an undue increase in high-speed compression. In layman’s terms, less brake dive, no pogo-effect — all without creating harshness. Even sub-freezing temperatures won’t adversely impact the forks’ performance. For the money, this kit can’t be beat!

As always, please contact us for spring rate recommendations. If you can’t make heads and tails of what’s in the pictures, don’t fret — but contact a qualified suspension shop to handle your installation! Remember, we can’t see what you’re doing during installation, so make sure you understand the ins and outs before attempting this on your own!

Link to product page: 17+ Fork Piston Kit | StoltecMoto

Had some great feedback from our prototype customer and our kits just started shipping out. Reserve your kits today! For the next two weeks, purchase a kit and save 10% with the code 2017FORKS!

Plus, you'll save 50% off on one of our Rear Brake Reservoir Relocation Kits or some of our lightweight aluminum wheel spacers. For either of those deals, use the coupon code 2017BRAKECOMBO or 2017SPACERCOMBO, respectively.. Add the goods to your cart, and double stack the codes.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Not sure what the differences between the new kit and the old kit. However I will say this is the best bang for the buck and looking back is probably the first modification I will do on every bike I own, plus a rear shock(Checkout Nitron)

·
Vendor
3,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure what the differences between the new kit and the old kit. However I will say this is the best bang for the buck and looking back is probably the first modification I will do on every bike I own, plus a rear shock(Checkout Nitron)
Or, better yet...we can get you set up with one of our Penske shocks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts