Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

61 - 63 of 63 Posts

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Interested. The $10 to add push button switches - how do you change the settings without them?
You will have a white wire and a green wire. Theses are your program wires. Touch both of these to the ground lug and then turn on the key to enter program mode. White wire controls the signal flash option and the green wire controls the self cancel time.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Yea, sorry I wanted to save paper because it was 3 pages when it was bigger print. I will be adding a link on the site to explain programming, pretty easy enough to remember how to program once you have done it once or twice?
Yes, "easy enough" is exactly it. I changed the delay in mid-ride the other day with no trouble. (In fact I may have made a sale for you, as I took the opportunity to make the change a demo to a Super Ten rider.) I can't tell you the #flashes to delay table, but all you have to know when you're tweaking it is that more = more.

·
Vendor
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Yes, "easy enough" is exactly it. I changed the delay in mid-ride the other day with no trouble. (In fact I may have made a sale for you, as I took the opportunity to make the change a demo to a Super Ten rider.) I can't tell you the #flashes to delay table, but all you have to know when you're tweaking it is that more = more.
Great Thanks. We are trying to get this out to other make/model bikes as well. This will work on any 2-3 wire motorcycle and lots of other just have to know which 2 wires to use. Simple wiring diagram and this can be determined. Let's see your favorite flash option so others can see.

61 - 63 of 63 Posts