Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my FZ-09 a little over an hour ago. Neat bike. I might get in trouble on it!

Reactions: rtsb and Steve101

·
Registered
654 Posts
that was my first thought too, congrats and welcome to the board

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome WV! :) There is no doubt the 09 is an exercise in restraint and self control... here's hoping you manage most days! ;)

·
Super Moderator
5,762 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new FZ!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome and enjoy. Are you near Buckhannon?
Thanks for the warm welcome. Peeps seem to be as friendly as a house cat around here. A breath of fresh air when compared to some forums I frequent.

ridetofish: I live about 20 miles (as the crow flies) or so north of Buchannon. BTW, does your tackle fit on the FZ? ;)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome, and enjoy your new toy! It's definitely a fun machine. Ride safe!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Congrats !!!! welcome :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congrats! wait till you put a pipe on... My Marty Exhaust get the eyeballs all the time but I like it mean and loud....

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Congrats! wait till you put a pipe on... My Marty Exhaust get the eyeballs all the time but I like it mean and loud....
Back when I was a younger man I would agree. Loud & proud!

Age tends to mellow out ones desires. I think at my age (54.95) I believe there is more power than this body can use. ALTHOUGH a SLIGHTLY deeper exhaust note would hit a sweet spot.

I am sure peeps will think I am insane, but I am leaning to this pipe, just 'cause its old school. And we all know that old school is cool. YMMV!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts