Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a new 15' silver and blurple FZ09 at Del Amo last Tuesday. So far I've added a Puig touring screen, yoshimura fender eliminator and cortech 2.0 tail bag. Pro Taper bars should be here tomorrow. I set the suspension to a more firm setup and did my first fun ride this morning. PCH north to Decker, Mulholland, Latigo back to PCH. Really like this bike, great power all through the power band. So light and nimble, it just goes where you want it to go effortlessly. The seat though is a real pain in the ass, literally. Couldn't wait to stop at a red light so I could just stand for a minute. I'll be doing research and making a change soon. I may try to fabricate my own changes. I'm not afraid of a little foam glue and staples. Really appreciate this forum, tons of great information by members who have really put this bike to the test.

·
Super Moderator
4,353 Posts
Picked up a new 15' silver and blurple FZ09 at Del Amo last Tuesday...and did my first fun ride this morning. PCH north to Decker, Mulholland, Latigo back to PCH.
Well, you didn't waste anytime getting out there a giving it a go. Welcome to the forum and enjoy the ride.

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new FZ........sounds like you are well on your way to modding it out to the way you want it!

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Mulholland? Maybe I'll catch a glimpse of you on one of Rnickeymouse channel on Youtube.
Congrats, you're going to love your FZ. The seat don't bother me anymore, either I broke the seat in or my ass broke in.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did ride through the corner he hangs it on. If I do show up on one of his videos, let's hope it's for the right reason. I'll give the seat a chance before I make any changes.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
657 Posts
Welcome! Lots of good info on this site.

Cheers and keep the rubber side down.

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Welcome and congratulations Jeff. One of our members is "MullhollandSnake. Look him up for contact info. His is the same Silver and is fixed up super nice. He's posted lots of great pictures in the Matte Silver thread.

Enjoy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts