Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I just picked up a Blazing Orange FZ-09, here in the Portland area, a few weeks ago. I sell motorcycles at a local dealership and couldn't ignore all of the hype; after a test ride I bought 1 of the last 2 we have in stock for the year. I couldn't be happier. This is the 15th bike I have owned over the years, I've had Harleys, a Buell 1125R, and a Kawi ZX6R, and this is hands down the most fun bike I have ever owned. I ride it daily to commute, and go have fun in the country on my days off.

I have added some saddle bags and have a handful of upgrades in the mail. I will be getting the CCT fixed this week when doing my first service. I am awaiting: Saddleman seat, Ermax screen, Mad Hornet levers, Rizmo grips and bar ends, fender eliminator, and radiator guard.

I will post pix when I get everything on.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
congrats. Welcome and ride safe!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Congrats and welcome. I've only had mine 6 days and I'm over 300 miles, getting ready for the first oil and filter change. I agree, this bike is flat out fun to ride. Whether its around town, zipping around just outside of town, or tearing down the highway.

JW

·
Registered
187 Posts
welcome. hit up pnwriders.com for more locals

1 - 7 of 7 Posts