Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
image.jpg

Zero miles. I've never hated these michigan winters like I do today. Come on spring. Taking her down to Florida in a week and half and then over to Texas.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Congratulations and Welcome. So cool rolling off the lot with ZERO miles huh? No need to worry what a dealership minion might have done to it before delivery.

What color?

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Welcome.......officially Shawn.......since we've already talked a few times via PM. Enjoy the "nicer" weather down south........maybe. I've got a buddy that lives in the Orlando, FL area and he said that it was 29 degrees there this morning! :confusion::eek-new:

Reactions: Shawn00sa

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome.......officially Shawn.......since we've already talked a few times via PM. Enjoy the "nicer" weather down south........maybe. I've got a buddy that lives in the Orlando, FL area and he said that it was 29 degrees there this morning! :confusion::eek-new:
I used to like you. Not now after telling me it's 29.....lol

·
Registered
88 Posts
View attachment 13706

Zero miles. I've never hated these michigan winters like I do today. Come on spring. Taking her down to Florida in a week and half and then over to Texas.
Welcome Shawn from a fellow Mitten rider! Just picked up my new "0" mile 2014 last week - I am with you this weather sucks. You can only ride so fast in the length of the garage! Enjoy!

Where are from in Michigan?

Keith.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts