Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello one and all. I picked up my Liquid Graphite FZ09 last week and absolutely love this bike! My last bike I traded in for the 09 was a FZ6R that I converted into the naked XJ6N. It was great, but the 09 is just awesome. Anyway I look forward to being a part of the community. :D

Reactions: v2Bob

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Welcome to the forum and a big congrats on getting an FZ09......you're gonna love it for sure!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I'm trying to keep the urge at bay to grab a handful of throttle after just doing a couple good rolls on the throttle.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I'm trying to keep the urge at bay to grab a handful of throttle after just doing a couple good rolls on the throttle.
I've seen quite a few '09s around the DFW area. I saw two just yesterday around the Plano/Richardson area. They must be catching on around here! It's about time! I've had mine since October. It's a great bike. Resist that urge in A mode! haha

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Is this the part where Doc Brown from Back to the Future steps in and says "where we're going we don't need modes."

Reactions: DNFDOUG

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
trackfiend, what does your nick mean? Are you a track day addict? Club racer? Do you have a dedicated track bike?

2000 to 2003 I did about 45 track days on a dedicated SV650, so yeah, been there lol.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
v2Bob name comes from my car days. Used to run a turbocharged Miata which was a blast to harass the Corvettes and Vipers with.

Reactions: v2Bob

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Welcome to the sickness.
Once you twist the throttle there is no cure.

Oh, and great choice in color.
Niner, your welcomes are funny.
They started out as welcome to the addiction.
Now it's welcome to the sickness.
Soon it will be welcome to the disease.
Last phase will be welcome to the worldwide pandemic.

Fz09 taking over the world...like a zombie outbreak!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts