Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I joined FZ09 forums a few weeks ago but this one seems to be more popular - see a lot of familiar names on here already. Recently sold my 04 SV650 for a new Graphite FZ09.

Was going to have the dealership deliver it but decided to go pick it up on one of the 40 degree days we had a week ago. First ride was fantastic and i'm bummed it's now in the garage waiting for spring :(

Put a fender eliminator on it this weekend and hoping to add a front windscreen, new suspension and belly pan in the near future for mods.

Not sure if any NJ locals hit up the chatterbox on thursday nights during the summer or are looking to ride but hit me up if you're interested.

Cheers!

·
Registered
337 Posts
Nice bike congrats, I am in the process of trying to find a Graphite one myself for a decent price. Shot you a PM for details of your purchase.

Too bad we now have 8 inches of snow and temps hovering around 0 here in NJ.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Congrats, I have a graphite being delivered next Friday. I'm in Sussex county right on the Morris border. What dealer did you pick yours up at?

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Congrats, I have a graphite being delivered next Friday. I'm in Sussex county right on the Morris border. What dealer did you pick yours up at?
Hanover Powersports in East Hanover. My brother bought a new bolt there in July from Billy, I got mine from him too. I like going there overall although haven't used their service department for anything yet.

And this weather completely sucks. 1 degree right now, we're a long way from riding season.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts