Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just took delivery of my liquid graphite fz09 earlier today. Traded my vfr800 plus cash and I am very happy with it. Wish it was a little warmer, we are in the 30's and 40's this week but temps should be up some later this week. This bike is a hoot to ride!

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Freedom power sports in lewisville. It's the first one they have sold and the only one in the showroom at the time. They have a red one on the way but it's already spoken for.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
They called me last week and told me they just got one in. Told them I already bought one from Freedom Powersports in Weatherford. Must be that one. Congrats again.

What the heck is up with this weather? This is the end of Dec or Jan cold. Global warming my ars.

·
Super Moderator
5,700 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new bike Rc racer.

·
Registered
354 Posts
in the northeast we eat 30's and 40's for breakfast. welcome welcome welcome

·
Vendor
2,315 Posts
Welcome!

Just took delivery of my liquid graphite fz09 earlier today. Traded my vfr800 plus cash and I am very happy with it. Wish it was a little warmer, we are in the 30's and 40's this week but temps should be up some later this week. This bike is a hoot to ride!
Hah... Just sold my 6th Gen VFR for my FZ too!

·
Registered
611 Posts
Hey, welcome. I live in Dallas too. We will have to meet up.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome guys, looks like there are a few of these bikes being ridden in dallas area. Might have to have a north Texas meet up and get a bunch together.

The vfr is such a great bike and I enjoyed it's sport capabilities on track days and touring capabilities on long rides including one to California. Probably the best all around bike I will ever have. The fz09 makes me grin and has gobs of character.

·
Vendor
2,315 Posts
The vfr is such a great bike and I enjoyed it's sport capabilities on track days and touring capabilities on long rides including one to California. Probably the best all around bike I will ever have. The fz09 makes me grin and has gobs of character.
I could not have said it better myself!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts