Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Vernon and although I'm new here (isn't everyone?) I've been on various motorcycle forums since 2002. I've been riding motorcycles of one type or another since 1971. Presently I own an ST1300, a 600RR, and I just sold my Aprilia 750 DorsoDuro to be able to buy the new FZ09 when they finally come out. My wife and I are BOTH Instructors with Sportbike Track Time in the Southern region and live for doing track days. We live just south of Knoxville, TN and spend a lot of time riding in the mountains when we aren't at the track. The new FZ is going to be my street bike and will not see any track duty. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute to the forum and be able to answer some questions that any of you may have in regard to riding on the track. I look forward to enjoying the new bike and hopefully being able to meet up with some of you on the track or if you are ever in the Deals Gap area riding. It's 18 miles from my house to Tabcat Bridge, which is the start of the Dragon.

Attachments

Reactions: freudflintstone

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome Vernon! It will be great to have you here with us. I look forward to your posts! Have fun on the forums! BTW Aprilia are some sweet bikes :)

·
Registered
882 Posts
Hi, Vernon. Thanks for posting on my intro thread. Looking forward as well to your posts.

·
Super Moderator
5,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all for the welcome. I guess, technically, we are all pretty new here. I look forward to being a contributing member here.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts