Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm Tom and I live in the Medford Oregon area. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on the 09 next spring. I've really liked this bike since it first came out, but we don't currently have a Yamaha dealer in our area. I finally saw and sat on one in person last weekend, Cadmium Yellow and fell in love with it. I can't wait to get one for my self. I currently ride a 2002 Warrior and the FZ will be a great addition to the stable.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Welcome Tom. The FZ is a great bike.. Everytime I go for a ride I like the bike more and more. Hanging around here you'll definately end up pulling that good 'ole trigger lol.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Agreed! And if you spend too much time here Spring won't come soon enough.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Welcome Tom. The FZ is a great bike. Post pics when you pull the trigger

·
Registered
92 Posts
Welcome Tom. The FZ & the Warrior can get along. The first night I left them alone in the garage the Warrior nipped at the FZ. I had to whack it on the nose with a rolled up newspaper. After that it all good :D

IMG_20141129_163245.jpg

·
Registered
391 Posts
You will love that bike. Super comfortable and nimble and peppy as heck. I fly into Medford all the time to go visit my mom in Yreka, CA. Welcome! Nice bike, hr1nut!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Welcome from Central Or. (Redmond). FZ is amazing bike. You will love it.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Welcome Tom. The FZ & the Warrior can get along. The first night I left them alone in the garage the Warrior nipped at the FZ. I had to whack it on the nose with a rolled up newspaper. After that it all good :D

View attachment 11330
hr1nut - I see the 09 is not quite house broken yet hence the floor mat. That's what you get for buying a "yellow" bike.

J/k - nice pair you got

·
Registered
616 Posts
Hi and welcome. If you were to get your FZ now, you'd probably get your best price. You'd also have this time to mod and not have downtime, even though you've got another bike. Nice pic of the Warrior.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts