Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi , new here , I own a FZ07 and I saw a good build and figured I would hang around. From NH.
Getting 10 to 14 more inches of snow tonight, that adds to the 33 inches we got last tuesday. Please help melt this snow with lots of burnouts or something!
Peace
Meany

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Welcome. Was 72f here. Rode 53 miles today. I did my part to introduce more carbon to melt that snow. Sry.

Reactions: Steve101

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Welcome from another FZ07 owner. Only thing I rode today was the couch.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome, the only thing I did today was park my snow blower next to my bike after cleaning off the driveway! 8" of snow today.:BangHead:

·
Registered
120 Posts
hey welcome, i'm your southern neighbor and feel your pain with the waist deep snow... another 12+ inches tonight to add to our 3 feet from last week
I'm fairly close to the border and usually end up around monanock when the weather is nice. We'll have to setup a ride, i've only seen the 07 on the showroom floor, interested to see how it compares to the 09

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Reactions: nychopshop

·
Registered
65 Posts
Last month of summer here in Oz. A chilly 30 deg c today (86f) but you probably didn't want to hear that....

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
welcome to the forum - i have family up in Heniker and i've done a lot of climbing up in Rumney area. It's beautiful up there and the only time i can get my fix of Tuckerman's Pale Ale :)

You have any mods lined up for the new ride?

·
Registered
4,631 Posts
Welcome.

We got an 8" snow dump here last night. High winds, drifting, wind chill in the teens, etc. I snowblowed the drive, then went snowshoeing with my black lab. My driveway is 170' long plus a turnaround and is blacktop, so it's already melted off and dry. If things get desperate, I can always cruise around my little loop. Either that or run it up to highway speed on the rear stand. Can't get over how well my flyscreen kills the wind when I do that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts