Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys. I bought a Liquid Graphite FZ-09 in Friday at Sturgis Yamaha. Yes, I bought my bike in Sturgis! Kidding aside, I bought my previous bike the which I parted with a couple of years ago at the same dealership. That was a 1995 Honda CBR600 F3 in Camel colors. I highly recommend the dealership if you are ever in Sturgis. Great bunch of guys who are very knowledgeable and have GREAT customer service.

I have only been able to put 35 miles on the bike so far (riding it home from the dealer), but it seems like a blast. I am waiting for my new helmet to come in, and for the weather to start cooperating to get some miles on it. I ordered a Icon Airmada Salient in the black Colorway. I have my Icon textile jacket that will have to do for now, until I order the the new one I am looking at.

Anyway, my best friend bought a pre-owned Yamaha Warrior yesterday, and my other good friend has a Hayabusa LE, so at least I have some pals to ride with. Sturgis Rally should be pretty awesome this year! Montly Crue's last concert!

I am sure you will see a lot of me on here. Anyone know of any carbon fiber fenders out yet?

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new bike.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Welcome and ride safe

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts