Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I'm CJ. Picked my 15 Matte Silver FZ09 last Saturday from a dealer in W. VA. Been eyeing one of these for over a year now. Finally decided to sell my old 85 XJ700 and upgrade. So far, I'm loving this thing. Got about 200 miles under my belt. Hoping to rack up some more this weekend. A lot of great info on this site.
BIKE.jpg

Reactions: rtsb

·
Registered
518 Posts
Hey all, I'm CJ. Picked my 15 Matte Silver FZ09 last Saturday from a dealer in W. VA. Been eyeing one of these for over a year now. Finally decided to sell my old 85 XJ700 and upgrade. So far, I'm loving this thing. Got about 200 miles under my belt. Hoping to rack up some more this weekend. A lot of great info on this site.
View attachment 15075
Welcome to the forum. Love the white bike. I'm just north of DC and relatively new to the area. Let me know if you'd like to link up for a ride some time

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome to the forum! This bike is certainly an addiction; I when I first got my '15 last fall, I did about 500 miles in two weekends...

·
Registered
511 Posts
Welcome to the forum enjoy the bike !!!! :)

·
Registered
654 Posts
Congrats on the bike purchase and welcome to the forum

·
Super Moderator
4,340 Posts
Love that color combo with the blurple wheels.
Welcome to the forum and enjoy your new machine. And a fine machine it is.

Why don't you ride that thing down to the FZ Rally in Burnsville, NC the first weekend in June.
Check the forum events section for details. It's only a six hour run from Fairfax.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Love that color combo with the blurple wheels.
Welcome to the forum and enjoy your new machine. And a fine machine it is.

Why don't you ride that thing down to the FZ Rally in Burnsville, NC the first weekend in June.
Check the forum events section for details. It's only a six hour run from Fairfax.

Sounds like a goo time, unfortunately I have to do yearly inventory at work that weekend. (no time off allowed)

·
Registered
239 Posts
Need to go hit up Seneca rocks WV and take rt 33. Awesome twistie mountain road. Got into lots of hooliganism back in the day in and around Seneca Rocks when I was living in VA. Can't wait to come back and ride some of my old roads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts