Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked this beauty up on Thursday and I am seriously in love with it, its my first proper road bike I have always been a motocross rider and fan until I got my R class licence and bought something to commute to work and have fun with on the weekends. this bike has surpassed my high expectations already and each to their own I bought it knowing full well its pro's and cons and am still loving it.
I am in Perth Western Australia
cheers
CO-D
DSC_0057[1].jpg DSC_0055[1].jpg

·
Registered
852 Posts
Welcome! Glad to have you. This bike is amazing and will continue to entertain with every passing mile.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Welcome mate, I'm in Perth also. Great choice on your ride ;)

There are a few of us that head out quite regularly, I can flick you a PM if you're interested when we get together next.

Great forum with some awesome people & LOADS of great ideas & advice.

Have a look around using the search function, there's not a lot that hasn't already been covered already.

·
Registered
654 Posts
welcome and congrats on the bike

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome mate. A great choice of colour:)

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Congratulations & Welcome!

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new FZ/MT

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome mate, I'm in Perth also. Great choice on your ride ;)

There are a few of us that head out quite regularly, I can flick you a PM if you're interested when we get together next.

Great forum with some awesome people & LOADS of great ideas & advice.

Have a look around using the search function, there's not a lot that hasn't already been covered already.
Mate that sounds ace, cheers!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Exactly what I got and so far I love it!!! I have only heard good things. Only CON right now is me trying to find a low profile magnetic drain plug bolt for her. Let me know if you or anyone comes across one ;-)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Picked this beauty up on Thursday and I am seriously in love with it, its my first proper road bike I have always been a motocross rider and fan until I got my R class licence and bought something to commute to work and have fun with on the weekends. this bike has surpassed my high expectations already and each to their own I bought it knowing full well its pro's and cons and am still loving it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome from Brisbane mate!

Reactions: CO-D
1 - 16 of 16 Posts