Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey Y'all,
I joined the forum in February 2015. I was choosing between the FZ and FJ.
On March 14 I brought home my new 2015 Matte Gray FZ-09.
I am impressed with the knowledge base on this forum.
I also appreciate the hints and ideas on modifications and accessories y'all are adding to the motorcycle.
I have added the Yoshimura Fender Eliminator, Evotech Performance Radiator Guard, Puig windshield, and relocated the horn.
More farkles to come!

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Welcome. Nice year and color. Of course I have to admit that I'm biased by having the same package.

Nice also that you can ride right now. Up here today, we're having freezing rain with 45 mph gusts. Not quite bike weather.

Leland, Mississippi reminds me of the incredible Johnny Winter song. I believe it's his best and that's saying a lot.

Have fun on your twelfth and best motorcycle!

·
Registered
857 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your new bike, passing thru Mississippi next week on my way to the MotoGP in Austin, Lucky Dog! ME.

Ride Safe.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome, and great choice in color! The community here is great, I've been lurking on this forum for about a year now and finally decided to join.

Congrats on your purchase, and have fun modding!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Welcome and congratulations. You couldn't go wrong with either choice. Yamaha is leading the way.

Reactions: Lee Drew

·
Registered
411 Posts
welcome to the forum. I know you will love your new bike. be sure to share some pictures when you get the chance. and be sure to put yourself on the member map! :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Hey Y'all,
I joined the forum in February 2015. I was choosing between the FZ and FJ. I brought home my new 2015 Matte Gray FZ-09 on March 14. I am impressed with the knowledge base on this forum. I also appreciate the hints and ideas on modifications and accessories y'all are adding to the motorcycle. I have already added the Yoshimura Fender Eliminator, Evotech Radiator Guard, and relocated the horn. Puig windshield should come in soon. More farkles to come!
I got the same one :) I am sure you loves yours as much as I love mine! Welcome to the forum and safe ridings to you!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts