Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I just purchased a Liquid Graphite and I am trying to soak up on what is going on with the FZ09. I traded in a CBR500R, which was a fun for the little time I had it (last summer) and I am excited about the new bike. I am looking for opinions on two things to start:

[*]What is the best LEGAL fender eliminator?
[*]Does anyone knows where I could get the FZ (or maybe it was MT) rim decals showing on a orange bike in this site?

Cool to be part of what I think will be the Motorcycle of the Year cult!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
another MASS member here as well ... where ya from

I also have a liquid graphite :)

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Congrats on your 09, welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure about plate location legality, I think it partly goes by state, and that a lot riders get away with being not fully legal.

For the rim decals either ask in the thread where you saw them or paste a link to thread in this one.

Edit: You might mean a decal that is stock on the Orange FZ/MT, you should be able to do what you want with generic pin striping tape.

·
Registered
663 Posts
The Blazing orange comes with the pin stripe rim. But on the UK site, they seem to sell sticker kits. I don't know about shipping from there.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome! Ex masshole here. Born in Natick and lived most of my life in the worcester and worcester area, princeton for the longest time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts