Previously/Recently owned
2001 KTM 640SM LC4 supermoto
2008 Yamaha r6 raven ed.
2001 Honda 929rr
2005 yamaha r6
(2) 1997 honda 900rr

Riding experience
2 years this month

Fz07 caught my eye because its a good looking bike i like the naked look, I think I would enjoy the power of the Fz09 more though since my friends like riding spirited on the back roads. Dont think ducati, ktm, mv agusta or any of the other European bikes really catch my attention because of maintenance intervals that usually come with them.

was lurking through the website because I heard the suspension may not be good, and was looking through to see what other downsides these bikes may have so while I was doing that I just decided to join lol

:)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys! Anything you particularly really like about your bike and anything big you wish Yamaha changed when they made it?

·
Registered
852 Posts
The subject of what people feel should have been addressed by Yamaha has been covered in multiple threads. Same with the likes of the bike. I feared someone was going to nail you like so many others with the comment "search is your friend". And now it seems I have become that guy.

Welcome to the site. You will not find a more friendly group of people willing to help anywhere.

Let us know what you end up purchasing. Most importantly color choice. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts