Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm Chris and I'm currently situated in Connecticut.
Just bought a 2015 Matte silver 09 and Ill be picking it up in about a month when the dealer finally gets it in.
I'm new to the FZ but this will be the 4th bike I've owned. Prior to this I had a VFR750F, YZF600R and an Aprilia RSV 1000 Mille.
I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone on here and hopefully meeting some local people to ride with.

Thanks for the time.

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum......it's gonna be a looooooong month ahead of you.

Reactions: ruffrider519

·
Registered
4,616 Posts
Not as long as it would be if you'd have ridden it already. Besides, the weather wouldn't let you ride it anyway. Good time for mods.

Welcome. Great color choice. Check out pics on our site. There's a Matt Silver thread, picture of the day thread and our gallery. Lots of inspiration for you. Enjoy.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I must be losing my mind. I thought I posted a welcome message here last night.

Anyway...Welcome. You made a great choice. Let us know your impressions when She arrives. Sounds like you timed it just right.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
where abouts in CT?? I'm currently in Shelton for work. It was in the 60s back home this past weekend... Was very very sad I missed out!

·
Super Moderator
4,344 Posts
Welcome to the forum and when you get your hands on the new bike you're going to have a good time getting to know her.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Welcome to the forum.. where abouts are you in CT? I am located in Central Connecticut. F this snow...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome!

For you CT guys im in Hamden about 5 minutes from New Haven.

Any I don't even wanna talk about mods haha. The amount I've already spent and the bike isn't here yet!

undertail tidy
Trex frame sliders
Yoshi carbon exhaust
Blaster LED tail light
Graves block of plates
K&N filter
Shorty pazzo levers
CRG bar end mirror
Zeta handguards with built in turn signals

Shall I continue?

Shock and fork springs are next and probably some new gear as I've been rocking my Icon Domain Decay helmet for a few years now.

Also if anyone from my area wants to PM me their number we can get a ride together as soon as she comes in and the weather cooperates.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts