Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my FZ-09 this morning at the dealer. Finally got tired of riding vintage bikes so I decided to drop the money on a new FZ-09! Put 200 miles on her today and I have to say I'm impressed. My posterior is chafed and sore but that can be fixed with a few hundred dollars for a new seat.

Here she is!

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Welcome to The Addiction.

I'm sure you'll agree; Great pic of a Great Looking Bike:cool:

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Aloha and welcome to the forum. Great choice on the color-LOVE the Graphite, so much less 'Hey Look At Me' than that nasty Red color and it doesn't need a 'Racing Stripe' on the tank to make sure your pointing straight ahead...lol
Ride safely.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Aloha and welcome to the forum. Great choice on the color-LOVE the Graphite, so much less 'Hey Look At Me' than that nasty Red color and it doesn't need a 'Racing Stripe' on the tank to make sure your pointing straight ahead...lol
Ride safely.

You've got A Lot of Nerve calling the Red Nasty....!!:mad:

There's a Reason Yamaha labeled their Fastest FZ RAPID RED...!!!

I bet the Mod goes after ur ass!!!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
You've got A Lot of Nerve calling the Red Nasty....!!:mad:

There's a Reason Yamaha labeled their Fastest FZ RAPID RED...!!!

I bet the Mod goes after ur ass!!!
Liquid is one of the four primary states of matter. The molecules in a liquid have much greater freedom of movement, hence making them faster.

Rapids, on the other hand:
Wave Water resources Water Rapid Nature
Turbulent, moving quickly but usually dangerously and unsafely.
Science lesson over...

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Liquid is one of the four primary states of fecal matter. The molecules in a liquid fecal have much greater freedom of movement, hence making them faster movers.
Rapids, on the other hand:
View attachment 8968
Turbulent, moving extremely quickly, sometimes dangerously Fast, but rarely unsafely.
Science lesson over...
Nice try pal :eagerness:

Reactions: Da Braddah

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts