Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi !

Looking forward to learn more about MT09s. Picking up my first bike tomorrow and I am very excited!

I consider myself very disciplined, mature and I will respect the bike. I just completed a 30 hours motorcycle course and also will be doing 20 more hours of "perfectionnement" this summer. (in Quebec City)

I'll keep it in B mode and 2 TCT and respect the bike. Any other advice?

Cheers !

·
Registered
746 Posts
Yup...here is my advice for a new rider...If you live in the county do your initial riding there! Much safer and a whole lot more fun! If you live in the city plan your shortest route out to the county for the above reason. City riding sucks and is no fun especially for a newer rider. There will be some that will likely give you the gears about your choice for a first bike...its really not that much heavier than a lot of what is considered to be entry level, and keeping it in B with TCT 2 will go a long way in making and keeping your learning curve safe and fun! Welcome to the fold friend!

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
Very disciplined and mature? You're in the wrong forum.

Seriously, welcome. You'll love the bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.