Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a gently used 09 last weekend. Took it straight to local shop for new rear tire (pilot road 4), then went home for a shopping spree. So far I've ordered:
Yoshi FE
OES slider/spool set
ASV levers (black w/ gold)
Barracuda Freccia signals (front and rear)
Puig sport windscreen (dark smoke)
Rear spool lift
APE manual CCT
Evotech radiator guard

Got all of the cosmetics out of the way. Now after I get some seat time I assume the next items will be ecu flash and new seat.

Another thing I want to do is add a tooth to the front sprocket. I'd hope this would tame the front end down a bit, and help with the work commute. I've seen a thread or two where people have put on an R1 sprocket and had good results. Need to do more research on it.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
damn good for you, saw you were looking at a used ride - glad it worked out - welcome to the forum officially - ride safe!

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Gave up on finding one new and put that "savings" to good use :).

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Welcome. Glad your with us.

Smart move with the OES SET :cool:

Where'd you order the Ape Manual CCT from?

·
Banned
3,470 Posts

·
Banned
3,470 Posts

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
you may want to sit the next couple of rounds out Steve... :)

Photo caption Internet meme Facial hair Media Moustache

·
Banned
3,470 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Welcome to the fold! I love my Liquid Graphite it's probably the best bike I've owned. Please post some pics when you get all your new goodies installed. A picture is worth well let's just say we like pics. And thank goodness you didn't get orange.:icon_pirat:

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Haha surprised the rapid red guys haven't chimed in yet. Thx tho, pics will be posted as items are added.

And I ordered the CCT direct from ape-store.com. To be fair the site wasn't easily found via google; link below.

Yamaha Cam Chain Tensioners

Reactions: Steve101

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
That 'Rapid Red guy' knows when he's outnumbered and has wisely chosen to not engage in this debate any longer.
Plus, he secretly wanted a Graphite model anyway and just needs to turn the knob and exit the closet...lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts