Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New fully adjustable lextek rear sets. Nice sturdy construction, machined from billet black anodized. * Introductory price of $175!!* Do not* come with instructions will be making some over next couple weeks but install will be same as any other rear sets. Has provisions for stock brake light assembly.* Will have up on website soon pm me for now to purchase. Also have many other models available!

Attachments

·
Vendor
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have sold all 5 at the introduction price and now the price is $200

everyone has been extremely pleased with the quality and fit!! These are a quality piece for an extremely reasonable price and I think they looks great!!

Attachments

·
Vendor
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The hardware is stainless,

ill stand behind them if you have issues, ill reach out to them when this hurricane is over, the exhausts come with lifetime warranty so id be surprised if these didn't come with some type of warranty. They have been amazing at responding to any concerns ive had with any of their products. I wish all the companies I dealt with were as good as them with this!!

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
FT quickshifter compatible (already cut to stock length)? Also do you sell just the load cell so I can change to reverse shifting?

·
Registered
45 Posts
The hardware is stainless,

ill stand behind them if you have issues, ill reach out to them when this hurricane is over, the exhausts come with lifetime warranty so id be surprised if these didn't come with some type of warranty. They have been amazing at responding to any concerns ive had with any of their products. I wish all the companies I dealt with were as good as them with this!!
Good to hear you will stand behind these rear sets, would be nice if you can run a second promo for the guys who missed the first sale?

·
Vendor
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FT quickshifter compatible (already cut to stock length)? Also do you sell just the load cell so I can change to reverse shifting?
you would need to get a new rod as the rod for these is longer , yes I sell just the sensor, $160

Good to hear you will stand behind these rear sets, would be nice if you can run a second promo for the guys who missed the first sale?
the Promo is for people that were willing to take a chance send me pictures and confirm the quality and fitment, $200 for quality rear sets is a screaming deal , black Friday I may have some deals ;)

·
Vendor
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the reasrsets allow for reverse shifting, there is no reason any rearset would not work with a quick shifter or blip assist.

The rearsets even come with 2 linkages one to use with no quick shifter and one to use with the factory quick shifter

its possible with an other quick shifter you may need to purchase a different linkage but that would be the worst case scenario and linkages are like $15

1 - 17 of 17 Posts