Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2018 MT 09
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is off topic, but figured I'd share. As many here may know, I've been out of work since April. I accepted a job offer this week and will start back working November 30th. This is good news for future plans such as the 2021 ECR. That and I get to buy bike parts and farkles once again.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I know this is off topic, but figured I'd share. As many here may know, I've been out of work since April. I accepted a job offer this week and will start back working November 30th. This is good news for future plans such as the 2021 ECR. That and I get to buy bike parts and farkles once again.
Nice. What's a farkle

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Good for you. Being out of work screws with your head.
Unless, like me you're old, on the pension, and have a younger wife still working. On the downside, I'm now the house bitch.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Glad to hear it!

Reactions: Muc

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good on you Mark, make sure you tell the boss your taking off for the 2021 ECR. By the way this is Camp 49. I made the sacrifice to move away from the FZ so I could get same amount of pay out in CA.
Hey, is it to early to talk about the 2021 ECR?

·
Registered
2018 MT 09
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Good on you Mark, make sure you tell the boss your taking off for the 2021 ECR. By the way this is Camp 49. I made the sacrifice to move away from the FZ so I could get same amount of pay out in CA.
Hey, is it to early to talk about the 2021 ECR?

No, never to early to talk about ECR 2021...I actually discussed this in my final negotiations as a set time I take off every year, lol. Don't tell the wife, though. Wow that's quite the move out to CA, hopefully it working we'll for ya!

·
Premium Member
2,615 Posts
I was the house bitch for a year and pretty much enjoyed it.
Sadly, when I suggested a new truck to Ms Shamrock she sent my lazy ass back to work.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts