Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Thought I'd drop in and introduce myself. I've been on two wheels more or less my entire life. Switched from petal power to two smoke power around 12, and street bikes around 19.

Been riding an SV650s more or less the entire time since. There was a brief pit stop on a DRZ400SM for a couple of months; but in the end we just didn't work out.

Anyways I found out about the new Yammi on the SV forums, and to be honest, I really love it. I've had a thing for the Triumph Speed Trip for about as long as forever, but the price of the European bikes just always kinda kept me away from them. Its not like my SV where you can pick of a minty used one for dirt cheap. However the price point for the new FZ-09 looks doable to me for a new bike. Its always hard for me to justify any kind of new vehicle, but this one looks like it could be a keeper.

It also helps that it has more power than my buddies CBR600 and is on par with my other friend's Daytona :p

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey everyone,

Thought I'd drop in and introduce myself. I've been on two wheels more or less my entire life. Switched from petal power to two smoke power around 12, and street bikes around 19.

Been riding an SV650s more or less the entire time since. There was a brief pit stop on a DRZ400SM for a couple of months; but in the end we just didn't work out.

Anyways I found out about the new Yammi on the SV forums, and to be honest, I really love it. I've had a thing for the Triumph Speed Trip for about as long as forever, but the price of the European bikes just always kinda kept me away from them. Its not like my SV where you can pick of a minty used one for dirt cheap. However the price point for the new FZ-09 looks doable to me for a new bike. Its always hard for me to justify any kind of new vehicle, but this one looks like it could be a keeper.

It also helps that it has more power than my buddies CBR600 and is on par with my other friend's Daytona :p
Hello VWeater, welcome to the site. Thank you for the introduction post. The Triumph Speed Triple is certainly gorgeous, love the look of the bike for sure... definitely overpriced though.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Welcome VWeater1369! Thanks for dropping in and introducing yourself. Yeah the price of this bike makes it pretty hard to pass up. It's priced to sell and sell it will :) Enjoy the forums!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Welcome to you, for sure the speed triple look amazing, except these ugly headlight. if it wasn`t for these headlight, i will have the street triple in my list of choice. Too bad, it will be a shiver a fz-09 :D. Hope you will like your new bike when you will have it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts