Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

I am looking to pick up the lovely 09 in a couple months! Really excited about it. :D

I currently ride an 04 600rr (first bike) and am pretty active on that forum. I use it to commute to work and im getting over the aggressive seating position. I love the look of the FZ-09. Everything about its look is near perfect. So im just joining up to fuel my interest and learn about the 09. Dont wanna let the dream die!

Don't worry guys, i will be sure to use the search function and read the rules:icon_salut:

edit: aw dammit, i messed up the title haha

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was originally set on the liquid graphite but am now considering the orange. i just think it needs more orange

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Yeah, I'm happy with my red but that orange really pops. I love the silver/gray frame that comes with the orange, I like contrasting frame/engine colors to see the structure better.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I'm happy with my red but that orange really pops. I love the silver/gray frame that comes with the orange, I like contrasting frame/engine colors to see the structure better.
My bike right now is red. i love red, but i think im a little bored with that color. i totally agree with the contrast aspect. i love the orange because of the contrast and orange, i love the liquid graphite because of the blurple wheels. i guess ill make a more solid choice when the time comes

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Hopefully you can see all 3 09 colors in the sun before deciding. The Graphite is classy. But I'm not classy! lol, I have to have some color.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that would probably help my decision, seeing them in the sun. im not classy either! i wish they would have set up the orange like they did the red with the red tail and fender. grrr

·
Registered
280 Posts
I had my heart set on the orange until I saw one on the showroom floor. There's a gold flake to it that I wasn't able to stomach. I get my rapid red delivered Thursday now.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts