Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!! New here obviously. Recently decided to turn my Hawk GT into a track weapon and pick up the FZ-09 as my street bike. Naked bikes FTW! Loving this thing so far. Got myself the rapid red which looks amazing.

As the Hawk currently sits. Needs a few things to finish. Gonna leave it streetable in case I feel like mixing it up

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
My wife and I will be in Leeds, AL this coming weekend. We are both Instructors with Sportbike Track Time and will be coaching in the Novice group both Saturday and Sunday. Do you ever do Track Days with STT? We will be at Barber a total of six times this year.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've done track days with Xact, Nesba, and Elite before they closed. Not sure why I've never ridden with STT. Always heard good things about you guys.

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Well, you need to join us sometime. This coming weekend is completely SOLD out and the May event is heading in that direction too. After May, we won't be back to Barber until Aug....but then we will be there Aug, Sept, and Oct. Most of the time the Oct. event sells out months in advance, due to it being one of the last STT track days during the "nicer" weather. Maybe I'll see you out there sometime. Ride Safe! and glad to see you on the FZ09 forum.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hi Fofiddy, I am in Birmingham as well, and I am looking at buying a FZ-09 soon. May I ask which dealer you bought your Bike from? I have been dealing with Big #1 Motorsports.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts