Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new member, but have been a lurker since the site began.I have had a FZ 09 on order from it's introduction,FOREVER,still waiting but have heard it will be in next week,we'll see.I would like thank all of the members for keeping me informed, tons great information, thanks, Jake.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome, let's hope your 09 is the first of the 2nd shipment, there are still a lot of people waiting.
The Seattle area had one dealer get 6, a couple of other dealers getting one,2 high volume dealers and 1 low volume dealer. Sakgit Powersports is a preferred Yamaha dealership [?] and expected to get them before these dealers. My salesperson said they are enroute and should be here next week,she called on Friday to SoCal to get the information,as I am pushing hard for a ETA.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Welcome to the site. Hopefully you get your 09 soon. It is definitely hard to wait for, but so far with the people that have gotten one, it is totally worth the wait. Glad you are enjoying your stay.

·
Super Moderator
5,700 Posts
Welcome Jake. It will be worth the wait for sure.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I am not suffering too badly, as I have a C14 and KTM950 Adventure, as many of us have more than 1 bike, but still like a little kid waiting for Christmas.I miss my liter sportbikes and hoping this will be the adrenaline fix I miss. The Kawi and KTM are great motorcycles but not the same. Thanks for the welcome and all the great information.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Coreytrevor, Love California some of the best riding in the US. I lived in Fallbrook Ca. 20 miles from Mt. Palomar for 5 years, central coast is great also. I will make it south for warmth and sunshine when the rain gets to me this winter with 09 and RV.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts