Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all!! I am an yamaha r1 owner and i had a harley for a few years so i can ride around with my wife
I fell in love with the FZ-09 and decided today i would buy one and sell the harley. we took her for a short ride and my wife and I are really happy with this purchase. We are looking for a bike both her and i will enjoy. The harley sucked in every way except torque. here is a pic of the new bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am located on Long Island NY. Its was 43 degrees Today i walk in bought her and road home in 1 hour...I didn't want to park her up i was having 2 much fun!!

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Congrats on the new FZ09 and welcome to the forum Badd!

·
Registered
6 Posts
hello all!! I am an yamaha r1 owner and i had a harley for a few years so i can ride around with my wife
I fell in love with the FZ-09 and decided today i would buy one and sell the harley. we took her for a short ride and my wife and I are really happy with this purchase. We are looking for a bike both her and i will enjoy. The harley sucked in every way except torque. here is a pic of the new bike.
I'm new guy now and that looks like my new bike

·
Registered
349 Posts
time to mod her up.

P.S. I am also a life member of the R1forum ...I have had 3 R1s and love my 09.
I know exactly what you are talking about!!!

100_1122_zps4d80efac.jpg

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Actually, I am VERY color blind. I cannot pass a color blindness test for the life of me. I used to be restricted to flying during daylight hours only. Eventually I passed an FAA test to obtain a SODA (statement of demonstrated ability) so that I could fly commercially. I cannot even determine the color of stop lights.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Welcome.
That is the fastest color! Good choice.
Welcome to the Forumn.

Fastest color. .... ???? Really??? I thought you knew better...:cool:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts