Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, my name is Jeremy. I ride a Harley. I just bought an FZ09 a few weeks ago and love it. I have put on a few things, and taken off a few. It is not cool enough for pictures yet, but it is red which means it is definitely the fastest. ;)

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
Welcome 24v to the forum, and congrats on the new FZ....guess we'll have to be careful about our Harley bashing now! :cool:

Reactions: 24v

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pssh, feel free to bash away, my skin is plenty thick. I'm not brand loyal, I just like cool bikes. Here, let me give you some ammo.

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
I'm not sure what model it is, or if it's custom, but it is bad-a$$ looking! Nice ride!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Lived in SD for 6 years...loved it. Go Aztecs!
Nice HD btw...

·
Registered
154 Posts
Welcome! If you see an orange Niner (the truly best color) in South bay, that's me... ;)

·
Registered
154 Posts
I think it was last Thursday. I had my wife on the back. Small world. :cool:
HA, I work off Balboa & Ruffin...

·
Registered
511 Posts
I'm not gonna bash the Harley. Never owned one. I'm too much of a speed junkie. Most of my friends ride Harleys and wonder what's wrong with me. Guess I'm the one usually getting bashed. Welcome and congratulations. Hope you like the FZ as much as I do.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome! :) The HD looks great, thou I like to see it with drag bars for comparison... ;) The FZ must be quite the different experience from that beast!

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Welcome! :) The HD looks great, thou I like to see it with drag bars for comparison... ;) The FZ must be quite the different experience from that beast!
You can see it with drag bars at harley-davidson.com. That is what it came with. Not for me, the position was way uncomfortable.
The FZ is very different, but they are both entertaining in their own ways.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Hello, Welcome, and Congratulations. Glad you joined us!
I don't bash bikes especially a Harley. Got to many friends that ride them. I've had a few myself.

:color: :cool: :color:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts