Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just added the 2015 FZ-09 to the stable. I hope to learn a little and contribute a little. Holly hell is this bike a wheelie monster. I have rode more wheelies in the 2 days of owning this bike than the 2 years of owning the GSXR. I'm not a wheelie fan, but the bike seems to love it. Here is my baby. She has about 4 hours of ride time so far. The pic of the tire is literally after my first 10 minutes in the curves. Tires was hot from a long trip on the highway.

This is my other bike btw.

·
Registered
4,630 Posts
Welcome and congratulations. Beautiful bike. Looks just like mine.

Pin your location on the member map and enjoy our family. Lots of great tips, tricks and discussions here.

Nice Gixxer!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Welcome Bryce! A better shock will keep that front wheel planted till you what it to come up. But you've been warned the longer your on this forum the more you'll turn into a modifying maniac !!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome! Great color choice too! I agree with Dpak, this forum has cost me lots of money :)

Reactions: bryce

·
Registered
857 Posts
Welcome to the forum, great bike. Guard you wallet! I like how you have your bike off the dirt++, Nice GSX!

Ride Safe.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lol, i know all too well about being addicted to mods. My GSXR has cost me a ton. I like clean mods that make it better, not flashy or pointless false power adders. Just reflashed the ecu on the GSXR today. I'll be dyno tuning it in each gear very soon. It's pretty peppy now. After i put another set of Q3's and dyno the bike, its on to the FZ-09. I am definitely putting stiffer suspension. I was wondering if R6 shock would work, or if i should just have the stocks built.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
She's a beauty. I got the yellow one, I call her the Mechanized Banana. Welcome to the forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts