Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!

Looks like I'm the first member from Switzerland :cool:

Got my Racing Blue FZ09A (in Switzerland it's only available with ABS and called MT09, which you probably all know already) in July this year. I rode my first bike at the age of 5, a Honda QR50. Had motocross (Suzuki and Gilera) and trial (Montesa) bikes till the age of 18. After that I never got rid of this latent desire of owning another bike. And when the 09 came out, i just couldn't resist anymore. So after almost 15 years of abstinence, I'm finally back on two wheels.

Don't know what else to say... looking forward to getting to know some of you and if you have any questions, just go ahead. I'm all about cultural exchange. ;)

Be safe!

·
Super Moderator
5,752 Posts
Welcome to the best FZ/MT forum on the interwebs, and congrats on your return to two wheels with the MT09.?

Reactions: SwissBlue

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Welcome to the BEST FZ/MT forum on the interwebs, and congrats on your return to two wheels with the MT09.?
Fixed that for you.:cool:

And Yes!!! Welcome :)

Reactions: SwissBlue

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Aloha and welcome to the forum--congrats on choosing the fastest MT/FZ color! Love Switzerland! My favorite country in all of Europe. Experiencing Switzerland is at the top of my bucket list, can only imagine the kinds of roads you must have to ride.
Post up some pics of your MT when you get a chance...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the kind welcoming everyone! :D

Yes, we do have some amazing roads to ride on. I'll get my camera gear in order for next season and share some routes with you guys.

Love Switzerland! My favorite country in all of Europe. Experiencing Switzerland is at the top of my bucket list, can only imagine the kinds of roads you must have to ride.
Post up some pics of your MT when you get a chance...
If you ever plan on doing it or want some advice for planning etc., let me know! Happy to help wherever I can.

I'll post some pics soon.

Cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts