Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody! Super excited to be here!! FZ-09's are selling like hot cakes around here and alot of dealers are having trouble keeping them in stock. So I made a down payment and reserved myself a blazin' red FZ-09:toothy12: I can't wait until it shows up so I can finally ride home my very own FZ-09.
Thanks for having me over yall:eek:ccasion14:

·
Super Moderator
5,751 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on a new FZ09 on the way. Rapid Red is a great color choice.....unless your new one is actually going to be a 2015 model and they've got a new color available. At any rate, thanks for stoppin' by and hope you enjoy our little corner of the interwebs.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Nice! Welcome and ride safe.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
welcome to the forum and the FZ09 addiction. If you need any help with mods or learning about the bike, let me know, I am down in San Jose and always happy to help.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@1962siia88 Thanks Im rite here in Pinole. @motomania Thanks and I definately want to do some things to the FZ09 but I will do alot more resaerch and maybe let the aftermarket develop a little further before I start making any big moves. The first things I have in mind are employing an integrated tail light, rear fender chop, bar end mirrors, HID headlamp bulb, and maybe powdercoat the wheels white.
And at everybody else thanks for the warm welcome and all the hospitality. Kan-pai!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
blazin' red FZ-09

Hmmmm... might want to familiarize yourself with the proper color names before you delve into any of the "which color is faster" debates that are on-going 8.gif

Welcome :eek:ccasion14:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry Sorry!! forgive me.. Rapid red.:eek:ccasion14:

·
Registered
142 Posts

Hmmmm... might want to familiarize yourself with the proper color names before you delve into any of the "which color is faster" debates that are on-going View attachment 8524

Welcome :eek:ccasion14:
I think he was diplomatically appeasing the Blazin orange crowd :D
I'm in Palo Alto. I like to ride 84 through La Honda, 35 and 9. Fun roads. .I'd like to explore the east bay as well

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Maybe we should do an fz09 Berryessa run sometime!
I was just going to suggest an fz09.org bay area meet/ ride. Im 100% down for a Berryessa run as soon as I get my bike and break it in.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
I was just going to suggest an fz09.org bay area meet/ ride. Im 100% down for a Berryessa run as soon as I get my bike and break it in.
My bike hit redline at least a dozen times in the first 20 miles.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome! As long as it's red, we don't care what you call it (vivid red up here...) :thumbsup: :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts