Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New guy here from Austin.

A little about myself, I started on a 2005 Kawasaki zzr600, it was awesome for about four years and about 30k miles, then I wanted a supermoto, bought a klx250sf but found its seat unbearable for my commute, as well as its reliability. I have been on a cbr250 for the last 18 months and love it 95% of the time, the other 5% I am trying to pass someone at 60 + mph.

The cbr forum is how I found out about the FZ09 a few days ago. I have been lusting after it ever since. I want to know more, I am intrigued by all its specs, except the fuel capacity. Excited about the price, although more than I want to pay I don't think I can find something that seems like a powerful supermoto with a comfier seat. I am hoping the fuel economy won't be too terrible, hoping for mid 40's.

Hoping to learn lots on here
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
699 Posts
Welcome man! It seems like we are all waiting with baited breath for some more stats and dates on this guy. Hopefully more info will come down the pipeline soon!
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
5,699 Posts
I really like the looks of the Gold forks, but then again, I'm getting one of the Rapid Red bikes. The blue wheels on the Black bike just didn't do it for me either.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I agree on the forks, gold isn't bad, but I prefer the looks of the silver ones with black wheels. As shown in that dark side of Japan video.
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top