Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,762 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new FZ........I like me some Rapid Red.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Hey all,

I just moved to Boise from San Diego and just picked up a beautiful used 2014 FZ09 (rapid red!). Super excited about this bike and looking forward to being a part of the community. See you all in the forums!

View attachment 13614
Congrats. Great color you picked.

Man it's too bad you just moved from SD. This next Saturday we are having THE BIG SAN DIEGO ride. Too bad you will miss it.

·
Registered
4,648 Posts
Welcome and congrats. Nice toy to look forward to come spring weather. Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Welcome to the MACHINE!
Color: best!
Year: classic!
Temp: Boise?
Enjoy!!!

Reactions: Hawkerjet

·
Registered
107 Posts
Congrats on both WINS... Great bike and living in Boise is awesome, I lived there for 8yrs and miss it dearly. Once it warms up a bit take head up to Idaho City, stop there a grab a bite then loop and up and over to Cascade.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Glad to see you found a bike, hope you got a good deal on it! Hopefully we can get a group of local FZ-09s together this spring/summer for a ride.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Welcome!! Congratulations on the new FZ. Rapid Red is thee way to go

·
Registered
654 Posts
welcome and congrats on the bike

·
Registered
29 Posts
Congrats and welcome to Boise. I'm out in Meridian as well. Just picked up my FZ-09. I'd love to get a ride together. Sounds like there are a few of us here now.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Sounds good! I'm actually heading out for a bit in about an hour and plan to ride tomorrow morning as well. Shoot me a PM if you wanna go

·
Registered
137 Posts
Welcome, some of my best friends are Rapid Red owners. I'm not prejudiced. I wouldn't let my daughter marry one though.:joyous:

Reactions: Lane Splitter
1 - 16 of 16 Posts