Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Happy to be astride the the new FZ-09. First oil change at 500 miles with 10w-40 Bel-Ray. Got in the group buy from Stoltec. Weather in central Ohio is ride prohibitive at the present. C'mon spring.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Happy to be astride the the new FZ-09. First oil change at 500 miles with 10w-40 Bel-Ray. Got in the group buy from Stoltec. Weather in central Ohio is ride prohibitive at the present. C'mon spring.
Hey welcome and congrats i also noticed your name on the list for the tank grip buy that is awesome i don't know but maybe stoltec might run another group buy for the spiegler brake lines again its a nice improvement for the brakes.

·
Super Moderator
5,700 Posts
Welcome Olden Slo..........there are a lot of us here that fit that catagory. Yea, it's even cold down here in E. TN (knoxville area), where it shouldn't be this cold this time of the year. Hang in there though, we'll get some nice days.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Sorry to keep braggin, but SOCAL is where it's at. Semi permenant high pressure + cold water current just off shore = very stable atmosphere. In non weather terms...beautiful riding weather all the time. It's a bit chilly lately (60F) but other than that it's great riding weather :). Only problem is the traffic...which honestly is terrifying. Im originally from Montana, so i feel the pain.

On another note WELCOME. Everything you have heard about the FZ09 is true, so much fun. I ride it to work every day and It's a great commuter, decent on the twisties( I don't go very fast because my skill level isn't there yet) and everybody wants to know about Yamaha's new naked triple.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Sorry to keep braggin, but SOCAL is where it's at. Semi permenant high pressure + cold water current just off shore = very stable atmosphere. In non weather terms...beautiful riding weather all the time. It's a bit chilly lately (60F) but other than that it's great riding weather :). Only problem is the traffic...which honestly is terrifying. Im originally from Montana, so i feel the pain.
Man, rubbing it in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
663 Posts
If not for the other 15 million people there with you, I might get on board. I concluded after a few trips to L.A. and San Diego that for me there were three reasons to live there. The women, the weather, and the women.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts