Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a red 2014 FZ09 yesterday. After owning a Street Triple and a F800R I think this bike is a total no-brainer and a steal !! Even my wife thought so lol. Looking forward to much forum activity and research.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Welcome! You'll have a blast with this bike - Get out today and Ride!

PS Smart move buying the Red -- I'm sure you knew it was the Fastest Color and looks the Best on the Road:cool:

Reactions: ridethepiggy

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Congrats on the bike,. sorry about the color...:)

Reactions: Niner

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Everything I own is red lol...I put 150 miles on it since Saturday afternoon. More to follow......

Reactions: Steve101

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys !!

·
Registered
12 Posts
If you live in the Souther Maine area and want to ride some time feel free to hit me up. I also have done a few things to my bike if you want to "look before you buy."

·
Registered
835 Posts
Awesome.
You'll need a picture of all your fast red toys!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I married well LOL. Le Femme did mention to a friend that 3 bikes in the basement is interfering with laundry operations. Guess it's time for a garage or maybe put washer and dryer in the equipment shed, she might go for that.....

Reactions: Steve101

·
Registered
511 Posts
Welcome to the club. Glad you could join us. Steve I'm gonna thump you. LOL. You remind me of a friend who tried to convince me that red was faster because the molecules moved easier through space.:rolleyes:

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Welcome to the club. Glad you could join us. Steve I'm gonna thump you. LOL. You remind me of a friend who tried to convince me that red was faster because the molecules moved easier through space.:rolleyes:
Your friend tells you No lies.

Are you the only one left who doesn't know the Rapid Red is the Fastest FZ....????

Have you accepted climate change yet...???:eagerness:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They did name it "Rapid" Red fora reason didn't they ?? ��

·
Registered
659 Posts
I had a thought this morning replying to a fellow Maine based forum member:

If any of you guys need some tires swapped out, I have a nice NOMAR tire changing set-up. Save yourself the $50 charge over the local shops and just drop me a few dollars to help me subsidize my original cost; win-win for everyone!

Just thought I would put it out there.

Ride safe!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts