Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy everyone! Picked up a silver 2015 FZ-09 last week.

Been Riding since 1998 and I've had an FZ-1 since 2002. I have an '04 FZ-1 now. Not sure if I'm going to keep it... we'll see. I go by the same name on the yamahafz1oa forum. Looking forward to personalizing and enhancing the FZ-09. :D

·
Super Moderator
4,383 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the ride.

Where are you in Arkansas? I get out there a few times a year to ride with friends.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on the new bike. Your gona really like it!

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Welcome to the site and congrats on your new FZ. Great color choice! Enjoy.

·
Super Moderator
4,383 Posts
Russellville
Well then, you're just a short hop to the good stuff. I always stop at The Cliff House. In 10 years of riding over there, it was just last year that I stayed there for the first time.
Good people running that place and the food ain't bad either.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Welcome! Great roads down there. I had an 03 FZ1. Wish I still had it. This is a great forum I think you'll enjoy it and your great new motorcycle :)

·
Registered
355 Posts
Welcome to the Monkey House, Mike.

You're close enough that you should consider coming up for the Ozarks BS (Bull Shoals) Rally this fall.

(Yeah, I know... it looks like a Geocities site from 1998, but the roads & the folks are great.)

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome to the Monkey House, Mike.

You're close enough that you should consider coming up for the Ozarks BS (Bull Shoals) Rally this fall.

(Yeah, I know... it looks like a Geocities site from 1998, but the roads & the folks are great.)
Thanks for the link. I'll check it out. I should know my work schedule through the rest of the year soon. It will certainly help with the planning. There are 1 or 2 other rallies I'm considering.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts